Android USB Driver
Android USB Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Froyo_Android_Driver directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Android USB Driver is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Froyo_Android_Driver\unins000.exe". A way to uninstall Android USB Driver from your computer
The following executable files are contained in Android USB Driver. They occupy 3.01 MB (3159187
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- CustomInstall.exe (112.00 KB)
- MonServiceUDisk.exe (500.00 KB)
- WindowsXP-KB890927-v6-x86-ENU.exe (360.23 KB)
- WindowsXP-KB901122-x86-CHS.exe (482.73 KB)
- WindowsXP-KB901122-x86-ENU.exe (483.23 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling Android USB Driver we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Froyo_Android_Driver
Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Froyo_Android_Driver\Bin\CustomInstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Froyo_Android_Driver\Bin\DriverInstallation.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Froyo_Android_Driver\Bin\MonServiceUDisk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Froyo_Android_Driver\Driver\android_amd64\WdfCoInstaller01009.dll
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Android USB Driver_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Android USB Driver_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Android USB Driver_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Android USB Driver_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Android USB Driver_is1\UninstallString
Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Android USB Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Android USB Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Android USB Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Android USB Driver". If it exists on your system the Android USB Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Android USB Driver in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Android USB Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Android USB Driver.
8. After uninstalling Android USB Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Android USB Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Android USB Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130