This page is about Android Studio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Android Studio from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://developer.android.com
to get more details about Android Studio on Google Inc.'s website. Android Studio is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Android Studio's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio\uninstall.exe. studio64.exe is the Android Studio's primary executable file and it occupies about 548.32 KB (561480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Android Studio. They take 4.06 MB (4255088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (2.25 MB)
- fsnotifier.exe (69.54 KB)
- restarter.exe (51.50 KB)
- runnerw.exe (103.60 KB)
- studio.exe (530.32 KB)
- studio64.exe (548.32 KB)
- vistalauncher.exe (61.57 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (180.00 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (180.00 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (126.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Android Studio.
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove Android Studio from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Android Studio
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Android Studio
Android Studio is an application offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Android Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Android Studio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Android Studio or simply click the Search field and type in "Android Studio". If it is installed on your PC the Android Studio program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Android Studio in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Android Studio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Android Studio:
- The web site of the program is: http://developer.android.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Android Studio.
8. After removing Android Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Android Studio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Android Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Android Studio by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Android Studio by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Android Studio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:24:32.520