This page is about Android Studio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Android Studio from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://developer.android.com
to get more details about Android Studio on Google Inc.'s website. Android Studio is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Android Studio's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio\uninstall.exe. studio64.exe is the Android Studio's primary executable file and it occupies about 548.32 KB (561480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Android Studio. They take 4.06 MB (4255088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (2.25 MB)
- fsnotifier.exe (69.54 KB)
- restarter.exe (51.50 KB)
- runnerw.exe (103.60 KB)
- studio.exe (530.32 KB)
- studio64.exe (548.32 KB)
- vistalauncher.exe (61.57 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (180.00 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (180.00 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (126.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Android Studio.
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will be left behind when you are trying to remove Android Studio from your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Android Studio:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Android Studio.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Android studio.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Android Studio
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Android Studio
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\1\bin\studio64.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\1\bin\studio64.exe.FriendlyAppName
Android Studio is a program by Google Inc.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Android Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Android Studio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Android Studio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Android Studio". If it exists on your system the Android Studio app will be found automatically. After you select Android Studio in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Android Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Android Studio:
- The web site of the application is: http://developer.android.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Android\Android Studio\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Android Studio.
8. After uninstalling Android Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Android Studio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Android Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Android Studio by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Android Studio by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Android Studio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:24:32.520