Android SDK Tools
This info is about Android SDK Tools for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Android SDK Tools from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about about Android SDK Tools at http://developer.android.com
. Android SDK Tools is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk-windows folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Android SDK Tools is C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk-windows\uninstall.exe. SDK Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 353.28 KB (361758 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Android SDK Tools. They occupy about 1.35 MB (1412162
bytes) on disk.
- SDK Manager.exe (353.28 KB)
- uninstall.exe (69.29 KB)
- adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- fastboot.exe (156.50 KB)
This info is about Android SDK Tools version 0.6
alone. You can find below a few links to other Android SDK Tools releases:
Android SDK Tools is a program by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Android SDK Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Android SDK Tools with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Android SDK Tools or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Android SDK Tools". If it is installed on your PC the Android SDK Tools program will be found very quickly. After you click Android SDK Tools in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Android SDK Tools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Android SDK Tools:
- The web site of the program is: http://developer.android.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk-windows\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Android SDK Tools.
8. After uninstalling Android SDK Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Android SDK Tools that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Android SDK Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Android SDK Tools by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Android SDK Tools by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Android SDK Tools in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-20 12:19:53.793