Android Magazine App Maker
Android Magazine App Maker is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Android Magazine App Maker from your computerA-PDF Solution
. More data about A-PDF Solution can be found here
. Click on http://www.appmk.com
to get more details about Android Magazine App Maker on A-PDF Solution's website. Android Magazine App Maker is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Android Magazine App Maker directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Android Magazine App Maker is C:\Program Files\Android Magazine App Maker\unins000.exe. Appmkamam.exe is the Android Magazine App Maker's primary executable file and it occupies about 5.64 MB (5916168 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Android Magazine App Maker. They take about 23.35 MB (24487709
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Appmkamam.exe (5.64 MB)
- gs.exe (15.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (771.49 KB)
- java.exe (209.78 KB)
- adb.exe (864.00 KB)
- zipalign.exe (240.50 KB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Android Magazine App Maker:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Android Magazine App Maker:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Android Magazine App Maker
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Android Magazine App Maker
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Android Magazine App Maker\Appmkamam.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Android Magazine App Maker\DelZip190.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Android Magazine App Maker\fonts\DroidSans.ttf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Android Magazine App Maker\fonts\DroidSans-Bold.ttf
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Android Magazine App Maker_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Android Magazine App Maker\Appmkamam.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Android Magazine App Maker_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Android Magazine App Maker_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Android Magazine App Maker_is1\InstallLocation
Android Magazine App Maker is a program marketed by A-PDF Solution. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Android Magazine App Maker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Android Magazine App Maker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Android Magazine App Maker or simply click the Search field and type in "Android Magazine App Maker". If it is installed on your PC the Android Magazine App Maker application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Android Magazine App Maker in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Android Magazine App Maker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Android Magazine App Maker:
- The software company is: http://www.appmk.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Android Magazine App Maker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Android Magazine App Maker.
8. After removing Android Magazine App Maker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Android Magazine App Maker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Android Magazine App Maker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Android Magazine App Maker by A-PDF Solution from your PC, we are not saying that Android Magazine App Maker by A-PDF Solution is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Android Magazine App Maker supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 11:50:21.203