Android Data Recovery Pro
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Android Data Recovery Pro for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Android Data Recovery Pro from your systemTenorshare, Inc.
. You can read more on Tenorshare, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Android Data Recovery Pro can be found at http://www.tenorshare.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Android Data Recovery Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Android Data Recovery Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Android Data Recovery Pro\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Android Data Recovery Pro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 919.80 KB (941872 bytes) on disk.
Android Data Recovery Pro contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.67 MB (5946635
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aapt.exe (835.00 KB)
- adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- Android Data Recovery Pro.exe (919.80 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.00 MB)
- DPInst32.exe (539.38 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (1.06 MB)
- uninst.exe (41.21 KB)
- certutil.exe (556.00 KB)
If planning to uninstall Android Data Recovery Pro you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Android Data Recovery Pro :
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Android Data Recovery Pro :
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Android Data Recovery
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Android Data Recovery Pro
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Android Data Recovery Pro\Android Data Recovery Pro.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Android Data Recovery Pro\Help.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Android Data Recovery Pro\Uninstall Android Data Recovery Pro.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Android Data Recovery Pro\Website.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Android Data Recovery Pro
Android Data Recovery Pro is a program marketed by Tenorshare, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Android Data Recovery Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Android Data Recovery Pro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Android Data Recovery Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Android Data Recovery Pro ". If it is installed on your PC the Android Data Recovery Pro app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Android Data Recovery Pro in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Android Data Recovery Pro , ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Android Data Recovery Pro :
- The publisher is: http://www.tenorshare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Android Data Recovery Pro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Android Data Recovery Pro .
8. After removing Android Data Recovery Pro , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Android Data Recovery Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Android Data Recovery Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Android Data Recovery Pro by Tenorshare, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Android Data Recovery Pro by Tenorshare, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Android Data Recovery Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:33:33.297