Android Data Recovery Pro
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Android Data Recovery Pro for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Android Data Recovery Pro from your systemTenorshare, Inc.
. You can read more on Tenorshare, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Android Data Recovery Pro can be found at http://www.tenorshare.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Android Data Recovery Pro folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Android Data Recovery Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Android Data Recovery Pro\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Android Data Recovery Pro.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 919.80 KB (941872 bytes) on disk.
Android Data Recovery Pro contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.67 MB (5946635
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- aapt.exe (835.00 KB)
- adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- Android Data Recovery Pro.exe (919.80 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.00 MB)
- DPInst32.exe (539.38 KB)
- DPInst64.exe (1.06 MB)
- uninst.exe (41.21 KB)
- certutil.exe (556.00 KB)
If planning to uninstall Android Data Recovery Pro you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Android Data Recovery Pro :
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FonePaw\FonePaw Android Data Recovery
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Android Data Recovery Pro
Android Data Recovery Pro is an application by the software company Tenorshare, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Android Data Recovery Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Android Data Recovery Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Android Data Recovery Pro or simply click the Search field and type in "Android Data Recovery Pro ". If it exists on your system the Android Data Recovery Pro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Android Data Recovery Pro in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Android Data Recovery Pro , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Android Data Recovery Pro :
- The publisher is: http://www.tenorshare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Android Data Recovery Pro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Android Data Recovery Pro .
8. After uninstalling Android Data Recovery Pro , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Android Data Recovery Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Android Data Recovery Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Android Data Recovery Pro by Tenorshare, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Android Data Recovery Pro by Tenorshare, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Android Data Recovery Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:33:33.297