Analyse-it for Microsoft Excel
Analyse-it for Microsoft Excel is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Analyse-it for Microsoft Excel from your computerAnalyse-it Software, Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Analyse-it Software, Ltd.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Analyse-it folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Analyse-it for Microsoft Excel by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Analyse-it\system\setup.exe /u. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled setup.exe and occupies 1.36 MB (1425408 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Analyse-it for Microsoft Excel. They occupy about 1.36 MB (1425408
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Analyse-it for Microsoft Excel version 1.60
only. For other Analyse-it for Microsoft Excel versions please click below:
Analyse-it for Microsoft Excel is an application released by the software company Analyse-it Software, Ltd.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Analyse-it for Microsoft Excel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Analyse-it for Microsoft Excel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Analyse-it for Microsoft Excel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Analyse-it for Microsoft Excel". If it is installed on your PC the Analyse-it for Microsoft Excel program will be found automatically. After you click Analyse-it for Microsoft Excel in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Analyse-it for Microsoft Excel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Analyse-it for Microsoft Excel.
8. After uninstalling Analyse-it for Microsoft Excel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Analyse-it for Microsoft Excel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Analyse-it for Microsoft Excel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Analyse-it for Microsoft Excel by Analyse-it Software, Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Analyse-it for Microsoft Excel by Analyse-it Software, Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Analyse-it for Microsoft Excel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 12:57:05.910