AnalogX Vocal Remover
This info is about AnalogX Vocal Remover for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AnalogX Vocal Remover from your computerAnalogX
. Further information on AnalogX can be found here
. You can see more info about AnalogX Vocal Remover at http://www.analogx.com/
. AnalogX Vocal Remover is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnalogX\VocalRemover folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for AnalogX Vocal Remover is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnalogX\VocalRemover\vremu.exe. vremu.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 150.64 KB (154260 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in AnalogX Vocal Remover. They occupy 150.64 KB (154260
bytes) on disk.
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you remove AnalogX Vocal Remover from your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AnalogX Vocal Remover
AnalogX Vocal Remover is a program offered by AnalogX. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall AnalogX Vocal Remover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AnalogX Vocal Remover from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AnalogX Vocal Remover or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnalogX Vocal Remover". If it is installed on your PC the AnalogX Vocal Remover application will be found very quickly. After you click AnalogX Vocal Remover in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AnalogX Vocal Remover, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnalogX Vocal Remover:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.analogx.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnalogX\VocalRemover\vremu.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AnalogX Vocal Remover.
8. After removing AnalogX Vocal Remover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnalogX Vocal Remover which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnalogX Vocal Remover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AnalogX Vocal Remover by AnalogX from your PC, we are not saying that AnalogX Vocal Remover by AnalogX is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AnalogX Vocal Remover supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:16:10.790