This info is about AnalogX DLLArchive for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AnalogX DLLArchive from your systemAnalogX
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on AnalogX. You can read more about related to AnalogX DLLArchive at http://www.analogx.com/
. Usually the AnalogX DLLArchive program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnalogX\DLLArchive directory, depending on the user's option during install. AnalogX DLLArchive's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AnalogX\DLLArchive\dllarchu.exe. The program's main executable file is called dllarch.exe and it has a size of 157.98 KB (161776 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in AnalogX DLLArchive. They take 308.62 KB (316027
bytes) on disk.
- dllarch.exe (157.98 KB)
- dllarchu.exe (150.64 KB)
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you are trying to remove AnalogX DLLArchive from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall AnalogX DLLArchive from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall AnalogX DLLArchive:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnalogX\DLLArchive
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AnalogX\DLLArchive
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnalogX\DLLArchive\AnalogX Website.URL
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnalogX\DLLArchive\dllarch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnalogX\DLLArchive\dllarch.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AnalogX\DLLArchive\dllarchu.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AnalogX DLLArchive
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AnalogX DLLArchive\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AnalogX DLLArchive\UninstallString
AnalogX DLLArchive is an application offered by AnalogX. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase AnalogX DLLArchive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AnalogX DLLArchive from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AnalogX DLLArchive or simply activate the Search field and type in "AnalogX DLLArchive". If it is installed on your PC the AnalogX DLLArchive program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AnalogX DLLArchive in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AnalogX DLLArchive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnalogX DLLArchive:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.analogx.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnalogX\DLLArchive\dllarchu.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AnalogX DLLArchive.
8. After uninstalling AnalogX DLLArchive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AnalogX DLLArchive which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AnalogX DLLArchive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AnalogX DLLArchive by AnalogX from your computer, we are not saying that AnalogX DLLArchive by AnalogX is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnalogX DLLArchive in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 14:51:58.470