Analog Player 2.5
This page is about Analog Player 2.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Analog Player 2.5 from your systemArturia
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Arturia. Click on http://www.arturia.com/
to get more data about Analog Player 2.5 on Arturia's website. Analog Player 2.5 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Arturia\Analog Player directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Analog Player 2.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Arturia\Analog Player\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Analog Player 2.5's primary file takes about 19.97 MB (20938752 bytes) and is named AnalogPlayerStandalone.exe.
The executable files below are part of Analog Player 2.5. They take an average of 22.24 MB (23323199
bytes) on disk.
- AnalogPlayerStandalone.exe (19.97 MB)
- MIDI Control Center.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Analog Player 2.5 version 2.5
Analog Player 2.5 is a program offered by the software company Arturia. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Analog Player 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Analog Player 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Analog Player 2.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Analog Player 2.5". The Analog Player 2.5 app will be found very quickly. When you select Analog Player 2.5 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Analog Player 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Analog Player 2.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Arturia\Analog Player\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Analog Player 2.5.
8. After uninstalling Analog Player 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Analog Player 2.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Analog Player 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Analog Player 2.5 by Arturia from your PC, nor are we saying that Analog Player 2.5 by Arturia is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Analog Player 2.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-22 22:08:30.120