Analog Lab 1.0.4
Analog Lab 1.0.4 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Analog Lab 1.0.4 from your computerArturia
. More information on Arturia can be seen here
. Please open http://www.arturia.com/
if you want to read more on Analog Lab 1.0.4 on Arturia's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Analog Lab directory (same installation drive as Windows). Analog Lab 1.0.4's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Analog Lab\unins000.exe. Analog Lab.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.45 MB (6768128 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Analog Lab 1.0.4. They occupy 7.82 MB (8204698
bytes) on disk.
- Analog Lab.exe (6.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.24 KB)
- unins001.exe (701.66 KB)
The current page applies to Analog Lab 1.0.4 version 1.0.4
Analog Lab 1.0.4 is a program offered by the software company Arturia. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Analog Lab 1.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Analog Lab 1.0.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Analog Lab 1.0.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Analog Lab 1.0.4". The Analog Lab 1.0.4 app will be found very quickly. After you click Analog Lab 1.0.4 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Analog Lab 1.0.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Analog Lab 1.0.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Analog Lab\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Analog Lab 1.0.4.
8. After removing Analog Lab 1.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Analog Lab 1.0.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Analog Lab 1.0.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Analog Lab 1.0.4 by Arturia from your computer, we are not saying that Analog Lab 1.0.4 by Arturia is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Analog Lab 1.0.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-01 14:04:28.430