Analog Factory 2.5.1
Analog Factory 2.5.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Analog Factory 2.5.1 from your computerArturia
. You can find out more on Arturia or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.arturia.com/
if you want to read more on Analog Factory 2.5.1 on Arturia's page. Analog Factory 2.5.1 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Analog Factory directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Analog Factory 2.5.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Analog Factory\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 21.48 MB (22523904 bytes) on disk and is called AnalogFactoryStandalone.exe.
Analog Factory 2.5.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 23.75 MB (24908351
bytes) on disk.
- AnalogFactoryStandalone.exe (21.48 MB)
- MIDI Control Center.exe (1.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Analog Factory 2.5.1 version 2.5.1
Analog Factory 2.5.1 is a program marketed by the software company Arturia. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Analog Factory 2.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Analog Factory 2.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Analog Factory 2.5.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Analog Factory 2.5.1". The Analog Factory 2.5.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Analog Factory 2.5.1 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Analog Factory 2.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Analog Factory 2.5.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Analog Factory\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Analog Factory 2.5.1.
8. After removing Analog Factory 2.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Analog Factory 2.5.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Analog Factory 2.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Analog Factory 2.5.1 by Arturia from your computer, we are not saying that Analog Factory 2.5.1 by Arturia is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Analog Factory 2.5.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 22:10:14.787