AnVir Task Manager Free
AnVir Task Manager Free is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AnVir Task Manager Free from your PCAnVir Software
. You can find out more on AnVir Software or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on AnVir Task Manager Free at http://www.anvir.com/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager Free directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager Free\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AnVir Task Manager Free. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.86 MB (2994544 bytes) on disk and is titled AnVir.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside AnVir Task Manager Free. They take about 4.55 MB (4766036
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AnVir.exe (2.86 MB)
- anvir64.exe (147.30 KB)
- anvirlauncher.exe (118.32 KB)
- tweaker.exe (733.18 KB)
- uninstall.exe (81.18 KB)
- VirusTotalUpload.exe (168.50 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitor.exe (481.50 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of AnVir Task Manager Free:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by AnVir Task Manager Free's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AnVir Task Manager Free
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\AnVir Task Manager Free.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AnVir Task Manager Free\AnVir Task Manager Free.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AnVir Task Manager Free\Home Page.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AnVir Task Manager Free\Video Tutorial.url
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AnVir Task Manager Free
AnVir Task Manager Free is a program marketed by the software company AnVir Software. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall AnVir Task Manager Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AnVir Task Manager Free from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AnVir Task Manager Free or simply click the Search feature and type in "AnVir Task Manager Free". The AnVir Task Manager Free application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AnVir Task Manager Free in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AnVir Task Manager Free, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AnVir Task Manager Free:
- The software company is: http://www.anvir.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AnVir Task Manager Free\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AnVir Task Manager Free.
8. After uninstalling AnVir Task Manager Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AnVir Task Manager Free that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnVir Task Manager Free using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AnVir Task Manager Free by AnVir Software from your computer, we are not saying that AnVir Task Manager Free by AnVir Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnVir Task Manager Free in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:44:42.133