Aml Pages 9.56
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Aml Pages 9.56 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Aml Pages 9.56 from your PCG&G Software, Mazov Gosha aka Carc
. Further information on G&G Software, Mazov Gosha aka Carc can be found here
. Click on http://www.amlpages.com
to get more info about Aml Pages 9.56 on G&G Software, Mazov Gosha aka Carc's website. Aml Pages 9.56 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Aml Pages directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Aml Pages 9.56 is C:\Program Files\Aml Pages\uninst.exe. Aml Pages 9.56's primary file takes about 2.53 MB (2648064 bytes) and its name is AmlPages.exe.
The executable files below are part of Aml Pages 9.56. They occupy an average of 2.57 MB (2698751
bytes) on disk.
- AmlAssistDirect.exe (7.00 KB)
- AmlPages.exe (2.53 MB)
- uninst.exe (42.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.56
of Aml Pages 9.56.
Aml Pages 9.56 is a program released by the software company G&G Software, Mazov Gosha aka Carc. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Aml Pages 9.56 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Aml Pages 9.56 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Aml Pages 9.56 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aml Pages 9.56". The Aml Pages 9.56 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Aml Pages 9.56 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Aml Pages 9.56, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aml Pages 9.56:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.amlpages.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Aml Pages\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Aml Pages 9.56.
8. After uninstalling Aml Pages 9.56, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Aml Pages 9.56 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Aml Pages 9.56 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Aml Pages 9.56 by G&G Software, Mazov Gosha aka Carc from your PC, nor are we saying that Aml Pages 9.56 by G&G Software, Mazov Gosha aka Carc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aml Pages 9.56 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 19:47:57.847