Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy from your computerAnuman
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Anuman. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Amerzone The Explorers Legacy folder (same installation drive as Windows). Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy's primary file takes about 220.00 KB (225280 bytes) and is called amerzone.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy. They occupy 1.77 MB (1859584
bytes) on disk.
- amerzone.exe (220.00 KB)
- AMERTOR.EXE (276.00 KB)
Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy is a program offered by the software company Anuman. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy or simply activate the Search field and type in "Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy". If it exists on your system the Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy.
8. After uninstalling Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy by Anuman from your PC, nor are we saying that Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy by Anuman is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 18:58:33.710