This page contains detailed information on how to remove American Conquest for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall American Conquest from your systemGSC Game World
. You can find out more on GSC Game World or check for application updates here
. More details about the application American Conquest can be found at http://gsc-game.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Conquest folder (same installation drive as Windows). American Conquest's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. American Conquest's main file takes around 3.07 MB (3215360 bytes) and is called DMCR.EXE.
The executables below are part of American Conquest. They take an average of 3.67 MB (3847936
bytes) on disk.
- DMCR.EXE (3.07 MB)
- dmln.exe (12.69 KB)
- httpc.exe (367.69 KB)
- sendbug.exe (76.69 KB)
- vopl.exe (160.69 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling American Conquest we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below remain on your disk by American Conquest when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games\American Conquest™.lnk
American Conquest is an application released by GSC Game World. Some people want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove American Conquest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall American Conquest with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate American Conquest or simply activate the Search field and type in "American Conquest". If it exists on your system the American Conquest application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click American Conquest in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding American Conquest, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for American Conquest:
- The web site of the application is: http://gsc-game.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall American Conquest.
8. After removing American Conquest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of American Conquest which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing American Conquest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove American Conquest by GSC Game World from your computer, we are not saying that American Conquest by GSC Game World is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove American Conquest in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:57:02.430