This page contains detailed information on how to remove American Conquest for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall American Conquest from your PCGSC Game World
. You can find out more on GSC Game World or check for application updates here
. More details about the application American Conquest can be found at http://gsc-game.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Conquest folder (same installation drive as Windows). American Conquest's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. American Conquest's main file takes around 3.07 MB (3215360 bytes) and is called DMCR.EXE.
The executables below are part of American Conquest. They take an average of 3.67 MB (3847936
bytes) on disk.
- DMCR.EXE (3.07 MB)
- dmln.exe (12.69 KB)
- httpc.exe (367.69 KB)
- sendbug.exe (76.69 KB)
- vopl.exe (160.69 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling American Conquest we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall American Conquest:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Conquest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Conquest\agew_1.pal
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Conquest\AI\Aztecs.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Conquest\AI\Deloware.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\American Conquest\AI\England.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 115210
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 115210\InstallLocation
American Conquest is an application by the software company GSC Game World. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase American Conquest is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove American Conquest with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find American Conquest or simply click the Search feature and type in "American Conquest". If it exists on your system the American Conquest application will be found automatically. When you click American Conquest in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about American Conquest, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for American Conquest:
- The web site of the program is: http://gsc-game.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall American Conquest.
8. After removing American Conquest, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of American Conquest which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing American Conquest using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove American Conquest by GSC Game World from your PC, nor are we saying that American Conquest by GSC Game World is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove American Conquest in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:57:02.430