American Conquest - Fight Back
American Conquest - Fight Back is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall American Conquest - Fight Back from your computerGSC Game World
. Check out here
where you can get more info on GSC Game World. More information about the software American Conquest - Fight Back can be seen at http://gsc-game.com/
. Usually the American Conquest - Fight Back application is placed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\American Conquest - Fight Back directory, depending on the user's option during install. American Conquest - Fight Back's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.72 MB (2851408 bytes) on disk.
American Conquest - Fight Back contains of the executables below. They take 18.58 MB (19482480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.72 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.24 MB)
- uninstall.exe (207.59 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.38 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
American Conquest - Fight Back is an application marketed by the software company GSC Game World. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase American Conquest - Fight Back is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase American Conquest - Fight Back using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate American Conquest - Fight Back or simply activate the Search field and type in "American Conquest - Fight Back". The American Conquest - Fight Back program will be found very quickly. After you click American Conquest - Fight Back in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about American Conquest - Fight Back, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for American Conquest - Fight Back:
- The web site of the application is: http://gsc-game.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall American Conquest - Fight Back.
8. After uninstalling American Conquest - Fight Back, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong American Conquest - Fight Back which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing American Conquest - Fight Back with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove American Conquest - Fight Back by GSC Game World from your PC, nor are we saying that American Conquest - Fight Back by GSC Game World is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove American Conquest - Fight Back supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 17:08:27.647