Amazonia is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Amazonia from your PCOberon Media
. Check out here
for more info on Oberon Media. Usually the Amazonia program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Amazonia is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia\Uninstall.exe. Launch.exe is the Amazonia's main executable file and it occupies circa 444.00 KB (454656 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Amazonia. They occupy about 2.97 MB (3116432
bytes) on disk.
- Amazonia.exe (2.22 MB)
- FullRemove.exe (128.89 KB)
- Launch.exe (444.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
Amazonia has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Amazonia:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Amazonia's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia\Acer GameZone online.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia\Amazonia.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia\Amazonia.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia\bass.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia\FullRemove.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia\GDFShell.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia\hge.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia\HookIsolate.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia\j2k-codec.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia\Launch.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia\omdata\GuiFunc.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia\omdata\images\icon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia\omdata\LauncherApi.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia\omdata\omallgames.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia\omdata\omgame.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia\omdata\regGuiFunc.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia\omdata\RulesEngine.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia\omdata\urls.js
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia\setting.cfg
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia\TimeProtect.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer GameZone\Amazonia\Uninstall.exe
Amazonia is an application offered by Oberon Media. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Amazonia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Amazonia from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Amazonia or simply click the Search feature and type in "Amazonia". The Amazonia program will be found very quickly. After you select Amazonia in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Amazonia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Amazonia.
8. After uninstalling Amazonia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Amazonia which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Amazonia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Amazonia by Oberon Media from your PC, we are not saying that Amazonia by Oberon Media is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Amazonia supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:59:55.360