Amazon Music is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Amazon Music from your computerAmazon Services LLC
. More information about Amazon Services LLC can be seen here
. Usually the Amazon Music program is to be found in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Music directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Music\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Amazon Music. The program's main executable file is called Amazon Music.exe and occupies 9.01 MB (9449280 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Amazon Music. They take an average of 18.43 MB (19320186
bytes) on disk.
- Amazon Music Helper.exe (3.20 MB)
- Amazon Music.exe (9.01 MB)
- cd_helper.exe (41.31 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (6.17 MB)
The current page applies to Amazon Music version 184.108.40.2061
alone. Click on the links below for other Amazon Music versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Amazon Music we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Amazon Music when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Music
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Amazon Music
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Music\Amazon Music Helper.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Music\Amazon Music.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Music\bass.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Music\bass_aac.dll
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Amazon\Amazon Music
Amazon Music is a program released by Amazon Services LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Amazon Music is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Amazon Music with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Amazon Music or simply click the Search field and type in "Amazon Music". If it is installed on your PC the Amazon Music application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Amazon Music in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Amazon Music, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Amazon Music.
8. After removing Amazon Music, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Amazon Music which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Amazon Music with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Amazon Music by Amazon Services LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Amazon Music by Amazon Services LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Amazon Music supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:16:51.510