You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Amazon Drive for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Amazon Drive from your PCAmazon.com, Inc.
. More information about Amazon.com, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the application Amazon Drive can be found at http://www.amazon.com/clouddrive
. Usually the Amazon Drive program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Drive directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Drive\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Amazon Drive. AmazonDrive.exe is the Amazon Drive's main executable file and it takes about 4.64 MB (4870320 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Amazon Drive. They occupy 5.07 MB (5316344
bytes) on disk.
- AmazonDrive.exe (4.64 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (16.67 KB)
- uninst.exe (418.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.13
of Amazon Drive. Click on the links below for other Amazon Drive versions:
...click to view all...
Amazon Drive is an application by the software company Amazon.com, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Amazon Drive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Amazon Drive from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Amazon Drive or simply activate the Search field and type in "Amazon Drive". If it exists on your system the Amazon Drive program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Amazon Drive in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Amazon Drive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Amazon Drive:
- The publisher is: http://www.amazon.com/clouddrive
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Drive\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Amazon Drive.
8. After removing Amazon Drive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Amazon Drive that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Amazon Drive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Amazon Drive by Amazon.com, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Amazon Drive by Amazon.com, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Amazon Drive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 20:02:27.137