Amazon Discounts Finder
This info is about Amazon Discounts Finder for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Amazon Discounts Finder from your systemShopsheep.com
. You can find out more on Shopsheep.com or check for application updates here
. Amazon Discounts Finder is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Discounts Finder folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Amazon Discounts Finder is wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Discounts Finder\uninstall.vbs". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 919.86 KB (941936 bytes) on disk and is titled Amazon Discounts Finder.exe.
The executable files below are part of Amazon Discounts Finder. They take about 919.86 KB (941936
bytes) on disk.
- Amazon Discounts Finder.exe (919.86 KB)
Amazon Discounts Finder is a program by Shopsheep.com. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Amazon Discounts Finder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Amazon Discounts Finder from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Amazon Discounts Finder or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Amazon Discounts Finder". If it is installed on your PC the Amazon Discounts Finder program will be found very quickly. After you select Amazon Discounts Finder in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Amazon Discounts Finder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Amazon Discounts Finder.
8. After removing Amazon Discounts Finder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Amazon Discounts Finder that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Amazon Discounts Finder using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Amazon Discounts Finder by Shopsheep.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Amazon Discounts Finder by Shopsheep.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Amazon Discounts Finder in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:14:52.237