This info is about Amazon Chime for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Amazon Chime from your systemAmazon.com, Inc.
. You can read more on Amazon.com, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on https://chime.aws/
to get more facts about Amazon Chime on Amazon.com, Inc.'s website. Amazon Chime is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Chime directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Amazon Chime is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Chime\unins000.exe. Chime.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.00 MB (7335600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Amazon Chime. They occupy about 8.39 MB (8796693
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BibaSCAssist32.exe (103.17 KB)
- BibaSCAssist64.exe (117.17 KB)
- Chime.exe (7.00 MB)
- InstallHelper.exe (9.50 KB)
- PluginHelper.exe (15.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- setup.exe (473.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.9.8461.1
of Amazon Chime. For other Amazon Chime versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Amazon Chime is an application by the software company Amazon.com, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Amazon Chime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Amazon Chime from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Amazon Chime or simply click the Search field and type in "Amazon Chime". The Amazon Chime app will be found very quickly. When you select Amazon Chime in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Amazon Chime, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Amazon Chime:
- The web site of the program is: https://chime.aws/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Chime\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Amazon Chime.
8. After uninstalling Amazon Chime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Amazon Chime which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Amazon Chime using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Amazon Chime by Amazon.com, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Amazon Chime by Amazon.com, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Amazon Chime supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 22:08:04.460