Amazon Browser Bar
Amazon Browser Bar is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Amazon Browser Bar from your systemAmazon.com
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Amazon.com. Amazon Browser Bar is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Amazon Browser Bar directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Amazon Browser Bar is C:\Program Files\Amazon Browser Bar\AmazonBrowserBar.3.0.Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Amazon Browser Bar's primary file takes around 73.09 KB (74840 bytes) and is named AmazonBrowserBar.3.0.Uninstall.exe.
Amazon Browser Bar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 73.09 KB (74840
bytes) on disk.
- AmazonBrowserBar.3.0.Uninstall.exe (73.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.2012.0507
of Amazon Browser Bar. Click on the links below for other Amazon Browser Bar versions:
...click to view all...
Amazon Browser Bar is a program offered by the software company Amazon.com. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Amazon Browser Bar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Amazon Browser Bar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Amazon Browser Bar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Amazon Browser Bar". If it is installed on your PC the Amazon Browser Bar application will be found automatically. After you select Amazon Browser Bar in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Amazon Browser Bar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Amazon Browser Bar.
8. After uninstalling Amazon Browser Bar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Amazon Browser Bar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Amazon Browser Bar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Amazon Browser Bar by Amazon.com from your PC, we are not saying that Amazon Browser Bar by Amazon.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Amazon Browser Bar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 02:36:44.423