Alternate TextBrowser 3.110
This info is about Alternate TextBrowser 3.110 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Alternate TextBrowser 3.110 from your computerAlternate Tools
. You can find out more on Alternate Tools or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Alternate TextBrowser 3.110 at http://www.alternate-tools.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\TextBrowser directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Alternate TextBrowser 3.110 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\TextBrowser\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.58 MB (2701824 bytes) on disk and is called TextBrowser.exe.
Alternate TextBrowser 3.110 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.04 MB (6333214
bytes) on disk.
- Calculator.exe (1.07 MB)
- Memo.exe (1.47 MB)
- TextBrowser.exe (2.58 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (248.00 KB)
This info is about Alternate TextBrowser 3.110 version 3.110
Alternate TextBrowser 3.110 is an application released by Alternate Tools. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Alternate TextBrowser 3.110 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Alternate TextBrowser 3.110 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Alternate TextBrowser 3.110 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Alternate TextBrowser 3.110". The Alternate TextBrowser 3.110 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Alternate TextBrowser 3.110 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Alternate TextBrowser 3.110, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Alternate TextBrowser 3.110:
- The publisher is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\TextBrowser\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Alternate TextBrowser 3.110.
8. After removing Alternate TextBrowser 3.110, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Alternate TextBrowser 3.110 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Alternate TextBrowser 3.110 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Alternate TextBrowser 3.110 by Alternate Tools from your computer, nor are we saying that Alternate TextBrowser 3.110 by Alternate Tools is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Alternate TextBrowser 3.110 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 21:17:52.510