Alternate Directory 3.560
Alternate Directory 3.560 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Alternate Directory 3.560 from your PCAlternate Tools
. More info about Alternate Tools can be seen here
. You can read more about on Alternate Directory 3.560 at http://www.alternate-tools.com
. Alternate Directory 3.560 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Alternate\Directory directory, regulated by the user's option. Alternate Directory 3.560's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Alternate\Directory\unins000.exe. Directory.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.28 MB (1341952 bytes) on disk.
Alternate Directory 3.560 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.21 MB (2315425
bytes) on disk.
- Directory.exe (1.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (248.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.560
of Alternate Directory 3.560.
Alternate Directory 3.560 is an application marketed by the software company Alternate Tools. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Alternate Directory 3.560 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Alternate Directory 3.560 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Alternate Directory 3.560 or simply click the Search field and type in "Alternate Directory 3.560". If it exists on your system the Alternate Directory 3.560 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Alternate Directory 3.560 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Alternate Directory 3.560, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Alternate Directory 3.560:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Alternate\Directory\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Alternate Directory 3.560.
8. After uninstalling Alternate Directory 3.560, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Alternate Directory 3.560 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Alternate Directory 3.560 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Alternate Directory 3.560 by Alternate Tools from your PC, nor are we saying that Alternate Directory 3.560 by Alternate Tools is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Alternate Directory 3.560 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 00:39:07.253