Alternate Directory 3.440
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Alternate Directory 3.440 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Alternate Directory 3.440 from your PCAlternate Tools
. You can find out more on Alternate Tools or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Alternate Directory 3.440 at http://www.alternate-tools.com
. Alternate Directory 3.440 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Directory folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall Alternate Directory 3.440 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Directory\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Directory.exe is the Alternate Directory 3.440's main executable file and it takes around 1.26 MB (1320448 bytes) on disk.
Alternate Directory 3.440 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.18 MB (2289438
bytes) on disk:
- Directory.exe (1.26 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- UnInstCleanup.exe (248.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.440
of Alternate Directory 3.440.
Alternate Directory 3.440 is a program marketed by Alternate Tools. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Alternate Directory 3.440 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Alternate Directory 3.440 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Alternate Directory 3.440 or simply click the Search field and type in "Alternate Directory 3.440". If it is installed on your PC the Alternate Directory 3.440 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Alternate Directory 3.440 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Alternate Directory 3.440, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Alternate Directory 3.440:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.alternate-tools.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alternate\Directory\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Alternate Directory 3.440.
8. After uninstalling Alternate Directory 3.440, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Alternate Directory 3.440 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Alternate Directory 3.440 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Alternate Directory 3.440 by Alternate Tools from your computer, nor are we saying that Alternate Directory 3.440 by Alternate Tools is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Alternate Directory 3.440 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 14:25:50.637