AltaCast Winamp version 1.1
You can find on this page details on how to remove AltaCast Winamp version 1.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall AltaCast Winamp version 1.1 from your PCAltaCast
. Additional info about AltaCast can be seen here
. Please open http://www.altacast.com/
if you want to read more on AltaCast Winamp version 1.1 on AltaCast's website. AltaCast Winamp version 1.1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Winamp folder, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing AltaCast Winamp version 1.1 is C:\Program Files\Winamp\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. AltaCast Winamp version 1.1's primary file takes around 2.22 MB (2326624 bytes) and its name is winamp.exe.
AltaCast Winamp version 1.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.67 MB (3844724
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dsp_edcast-uninst.exe (34.80 KB)
- Elevator.exe (90.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
- UninstWA.exe (377.04 KB)
- winamp.exe (2.22 MB)
- winampa.exe (83.59 KB)
- reporter.exe (198.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AltaCast Winamp version 1.1 version 1.1
AltaCast Winamp version 1.1 is an application offered by the software company AltaCast. Some people try to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase AltaCast Winamp version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AltaCast Winamp version 1.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AltaCast Winamp version 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AltaCast Winamp version 1.1". The AltaCast Winamp version 1.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click AltaCast Winamp version 1.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AltaCast Winamp version 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AltaCast Winamp version 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.altacast.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Winamp\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AltaCast Winamp version 1.1.
8. After uninstalling AltaCast Winamp version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AltaCast Winamp version 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AltaCast Winamp version 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AltaCast Winamp version 1.1 by AltaCast from your computer, nor are we saying that AltaCast Winamp version 1.1 by AltaCast is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AltaCast Winamp version 1.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 13:02:01.980