Alt-N ComAgent is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Alt-N ComAgent from your PCAlt-N Technologies, Ltd.
. Additional info about Alt-N Technologies, Ltd. can be found here
. You can read more about related to Alt-N ComAgent at http://www.altn.com
. Alt-N ComAgent's complete uninstall command line is C:\PROGRA~2\ALT-NT~1\ComAgent\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\ALT-NT~1\ComAgent\INSTALL.LOG. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.99 MB (3136000 bytes) on disk and is titled ComAgent.exe.
Alt-N ComAgent installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.15 MB (3300864
bytes) on disk.
- ComAgent.exe (2.99 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (161.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0.3
of Alt-N ComAgent. You can find here a few links to other Alt-N ComAgent versions:
...click to view all...
Alt-N ComAgent is a program offered by the software company Alt-N Technologies, Ltd.. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Alt-N ComAgent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Alt-N ComAgent from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Alt-N ComAgent or simply activate the Search field and type in "Alt-N ComAgent". If it is installed on your PC the Alt-N ComAgent app will be found very quickly. When you select Alt-N ComAgent in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Alt-N ComAgent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Alt-N ComAgent:
- The software company is: http://www.altn.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\PROGRA~2\ALT-NT~1\ComAgent\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~2\ALT-NT~1\ComAgent\INSTALL.LOG
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Alt-N ComAgent.
8. After uninstalling Alt-N ComAgent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Alt-N ComAgent that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Alt-N ComAgent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Alt-N ComAgent by Alt-N Technologies, Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Alt-N ComAgent by Alt-N Technologies, Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Alt-N ComAgent supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 07:00:32.817