Alps Pointing-device for VAIO
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Alps Pointing-device for VAIO for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Alps Pointing-device for VAIO from your PCALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.
. Additional info about ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Apoint folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Alps Pointing-device for VAIO by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Apoint\Uninstap.exe ADDREMOVE. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 182.00 KB (186368 bytes) on disk and is labeled Apoint.exe.
Alps Pointing-device for VAIO contains of the executables below. They take 1.74 MB (1828912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ApMsgFwd.exe (63.29 KB)
- ApntEx.exe (22.00 KB)
- Apoint.exe (182.00 KB)
- Apvfb.exe (144.00 KB)
- DPInst.exe (908.47 KB)
- Ezcapt.exe (198.00 KB)
- Uninstap.exe (268.29 KB)
The current web page applies to Alps Pointing-device for VAIO version 7.107
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Alps Pointing-device for VAIO:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Alps Pointing-device for VAIO you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Alps Pointing-device for VAIO is an application offered by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Alps Pointing-device for VAIO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Alps Pointing-device for VAIO from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Alps Pointing-device for VAIO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alps Pointing-device for VAIO". The Alps Pointing-device for VAIO app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Alps Pointing-device for VAIO in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Alps Pointing-device for VAIO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Alps Pointing-device for VAIO.
8. After uninstalling Alps Pointing-device for VAIO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Alps Pointing-device for VAIO which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Alps Pointing-device for VAIO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Alps Pointing-device for VAIO by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. from your computer, we are not saying that Alps Pointing-device for VAIO by ALPS ELECTRIC CO., LTD. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Alps Pointing-device for VAIO supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-29 10:17:04.037