This web page is about AlphaAgent 220.127.116.11 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall AlphaAgent 18.104.22.168 from your systemATERA Networks
. Check out here
where you can read more on ATERA Networks. Click on http://www.atreranetworks.com
to get more information about AlphaAgent 22.214.171.124 on ATERA Networks's website. AlphaAgent 126.96.36.199 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATERA Networks\AlphaAgent directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing AlphaAgent 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files\ATERA Networks\AlphaAgent\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. AlphaAgent 184.108.40.206's primary file takes around 205.00 KB (209920 bytes) and is named AlphaAgentConfig.exe.
AlphaAgent 220.127.116.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.01 MB (5251746
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlphaAgent.exe (134.00 KB)
- AlphaAgentConfig.exe (205.00 KB)
- NLogger.exe (5.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.84 KB)
- AgentPackageAgentInformation.exe (52.00 KB)
- AgentPackageAviraAntivirus.exe (74.00 KB)
- AgentPackageMonitoring.exe (49.00 KB)
- AgentPackageRemoteConnector.exe (25.00 KB)
- alphavnchelper64.exe (1.82 MB)
- cad.exe (109.93 KB)
- AgentPackageWindowsUpdate.exe (50.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of AlphaAgent 22.214.171.124.
AlphaAgent 126.96.36.199 is an application by ATERA Networks. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove AlphaAgent 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AlphaAgent 184.108.40.206 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AlphaAgent 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AlphaAgent 18.104.22.168". The AlphaAgent 22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AlphaAgent 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AlphaAgent 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AlphaAgent 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.atreranetworks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ATERA Networks\AlphaAgent\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AlphaAgent 220.127.116.11.
8. After uninstalling AlphaAgent 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AlphaAgent 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AlphaAgent 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AlphaAgent 188.8.131.52 by ATERA Networks from your computer, we are not saying that AlphaAgent 184.108.40.206 by ATERA Networks is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AlphaAgent 220.127.116.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:34:59.023