Alone in the Dark
Alone in the Dark is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Alone in the Dark from your computerEden Games
. More information about Eden Games can be read here
. You can read more about related to Alone in the Dark at http://www.atari.com/buy-games/adventure/alone-dark
. Alone in the Dark is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Alone in the Dark directory, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Alone in the Dark is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/259170. Alone in the Dark's primary file takes around 20.62 MB (21619952 bytes) and its name is Alone.exe.
Alone in the Dark is composed of the following executables which take 26.89 MB (28193552
bytes) on disk:
- Alone.exe (20.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (674.23 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
Alone in the Dark is an application by Eden Games. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Alone in the Dark is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Alone in the Dark from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Alone in the Dark or simply click the Search feature and type in "Alone in the Dark". The Alone in the Dark application will be found very quickly. When you click Alone in the Dark in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Alone in the Dark, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Alone in the Dark:
- The software company is: http://www.atari.com/buy-games/adventure/alone-dark
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/259170
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Alone in the Dark.
8. After uninstalling Alone in the Dark, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Alone in the Dark that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Alone in the Dark using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Alone in the Dark by Eden Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Alone in the Dark by Eden Games is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Alone in the Dark supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 23:39:01.140