You can find on this page details on how to remove Almizan for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Almizan from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. More information on Delivered by Citrix can be found here
. Almizan is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall Almizan by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Almizan's primary file takes around 4.56 MB (4778840 bytes) and is called SelfService.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Almizan. They take about 5.10 MB (5343072
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.84 KB)
This page is about Almizan version 1.0
When planning to uninstall Almizan you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
Almizan is an application by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some users try to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Almizan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Almizan from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Almizan or simply activate the Search field and type in "Almizan". If it is installed on your PC the Almizan application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Almizan in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Almizan, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Almizan.
8. After uninstalling Almizan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Almizan that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Almizan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Almizan by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Almizan by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Almizan supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 21:49:23.690