You can find below details on how to remove AllowBlock 2.18 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AllowBlock 2.18 from your PCAllowBlock
. Further information on AllowBlock can be seen here
. Click on http://www.allowblock.com
to get more data about AllowBlock 2.18 on AllowBlock's website. AllowBlock 2.18 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllowBlock folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove AllowBlock 2.18 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\AllowBlock\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. allowblock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 330.50 KB (338432 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with AllowBlock 2.18. They take about 1.10 MB (1153701
bytes) on disk.
- allowblock.exe (330.50 KB)
- feedback.exe (36.00 KB)
- rfrsrv.exe (54.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
This page is about AllowBlock 2.18 version 2.18
AllowBlock 2.18 is a program offered by the software company AllowBlock. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove AllowBlock 2.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AllowBlock 2.18 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AllowBlock 2.18 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AllowBlock 2.18". If it is installed on your PC the AllowBlock 2.18 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AllowBlock 2.18 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AllowBlock 2.18, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AllowBlock 2.18:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.allowblock.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AllowBlock\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AllowBlock 2.18.
8. After removing AllowBlock 2.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AllowBlock 2.18 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AllowBlock 2.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AllowBlock 2.18 by AllowBlock from your PC, nor are we saying that AllowBlock 2.18 by AllowBlock is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AllowBlock 2.18 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 11:03:41.503