Allods Online EN
This web page is about Allods Online EN for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Allods Online EN from your PCMy.com B.V.
. Go over here
for more information on My.com B.V.. More information about the software Allods Online EN can be found at http://allods.my.com/en/game?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Usually the Allods Online EN application is found in the C:\MyCom\Allods Online EN directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Allods Online EN. MyComGames.exe is the Allods Online EN's primary executable file and it occupies around 5.18 MB (5426576 bytes) on disk.
Allods Online EN installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.71 MB (5984544
bytes) on disk.
- HG64.exe (544.89 KB)
- MyComGames.exe (5.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.122
of Allods Online EN. Click on the links below for other Allods Online EN versions:
...click to view all...
Allods Online EN is an application marketed by My.com B.V.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Allods Online EN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Allods Online EN from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Allods Online EN or simply click the Search field and type in "Allods Online EN". The Allods Online EN program will be found automatically. After you select Allods Online EN in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Allods Online EN, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Allods Online EN:
- The software company is: http://allods.my.com/en/game?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Allods Online EN.
8. After removing Allods Online EN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Allods Online EN which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Allods Online EN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Allods Online EN by My.com B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that Allods Online EN by My.com B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Allods Online EN supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 20:23:09.097