Allods Online EN
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Allods Online EN for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Allods Online EN from your systemMy.com B.V.
. You can find out more on My.com B.V. or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://en.allods.com
if you want to read more on Allods Online EN on My.com B.V.'s page. Usually the Allods Online EN application is found in the C:\MyGames\Allods Online EN directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Allods Online EN is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe" -cp mycomgames://uninstall/13.505. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Allods Online EN's primary file takes about 4.19 MB (4395816 bytes) and is called MyComGames.exe.
Allods Online EN installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.19 MB (4395816
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Allods Online EN version 1.19
only. You can find below info on other versions of Allods Online EN:
...click to view all...
Allods Online EN is an application released by My.com B.V.. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Allods Online EN is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Allods Online EN with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Allods Online EN or simply click the Search field and type in "Allods Online EN". The Allods Online EN program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Allods Online EN in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Allods Online EN, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Allods Online EN:
- The web site of the application is: http://en.allods.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MyComGames\MyComGames.exe" -cp mycomgames://uninstall/13.505
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Allods Online EN.
8. After removing Allods Online EN, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Allods Online EN that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Allods Online EN with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Allods Online EN by My.com B.V. from your computer, we are not saying that Allods Online EN by My.com B.V. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Allods Online EN in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 22:38:45.250