Allmyapps is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Allmyapps from your systemAllmyapps
. More info about Allmyapps can be read here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Allmyapps folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Allmyapps is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Allmyapps\Allmyapps.exe" uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.85 MB (7177720 bytes) on disk and is named Allmyapps.exe.
The following executables are contained in Allmyapps. They occupy 8.13 MB (8525800
bytes) on disk.
- Allmyapps.exe (6.85 MB)
- AllmyappsManager.exe (401.49 KB)
- AllmyappsUpdater.exe (275.99 KB)
- CrashSender1301.exe (639.00 KB)
This page is about Allmyapps version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other Allmyapps versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Allmyapps:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Allmyapps:
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
Allmyapps is an application offered by the software company Allmyapps. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Allmyapps is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Allmyapps from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Allmyapps or simply activate the Search field and type in "Allmyapps". If it exists on your system the Allmyapps program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Allmyapps in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Allmyapps, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Allmyapps.
8. After uninstalling Allmyapps, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Allmyapps that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Allmyapps using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Allmyapps by Allmyapps from your computer, nor are we saying that Allmyapps by Allmyapps is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Allmyapps supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-08 12:32:39.937