Allday 3.0.54 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Allday 3.0.54 from your systemIvo G. Borges
. You can find out more on Ivo G. Borges or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ivosoft.com.br
to get more info about Allday 3.0.54 on Ivo G. Borges's website. Usually the Allday 3.0.54 program is found in the C:\Program Files\Allday folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Allday 3.0.54 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Allday\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named allDay.exe and occupies 3.33 MB (3493888 bytes).
The executables below are part of Allday 3.0.54. They occupy about 3.98 MB (4169283
bytes) on disk.
- allDay.exe (3.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (659.57 KB)
The current page applies to Allday 3.0.54 version 3.0.54
Allday 3.0.54 is an application offered by Ivo G. Borges. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Allday 3.0.54 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Allday 3.0.54 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Allday 3.0.54 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Allday 3.0.54". If it is installed on your PC the Allday 3.0.54 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Allday 3.0.54 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Allday 3.0.54, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Allday 3.0.54:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ivosoft.com.br
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Allday\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Allday 3.0.54.
8. After removing Allday 3.0.54, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Allday 3.0.54 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Allday 3.0.54 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Allday 3.0.54 by Ivo G. Borges from your PC, nor are we saying that Allday 3.0.54 by Ivo G. Borges is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Allday 3.0.54 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 02:00:52.947