This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AllFive XP for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AllFive XP from your PCBongosoft
. More information about Bongosoft can be found here
. More info about the software AllFive XP can be found at http://www.bongosoft.co.uk/allfivexp/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllFive XP folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AllFive XP is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AllFive XP\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. AllFive XP's primary file takes around 4.49 MB (4712637 bytes) and is called AllFive XP.exe.
The following executables are installed along with AllFive XP. They occupy about 5.10 MB (5348089
bytes) on disk.
- AllFive XP.exe (4.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (620.56 KB)
The current page applies to AllFive XP version 3.02
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AllFive XP:
AllFive XP is an application marketed by the software company Bongosoft. Some people choose to erase it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase AllFive XP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AllFive XP from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AllFive XP or simply activate the Search field and type in "AllFive XP". If it is installed on your PC the AllFive XP application will be found automatically. When you click AllFive XP in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AllFive XP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AllFive XP:
- The publisher is: http://www.bongosoft.co.uk/allfivexp/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AllFive XP\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AllFive XP.
8. After uninstalling AllFive XP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AllFive XP which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AllFive XP using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AllFive XP by Bongosoft from your PC, we are not saying that AllFive XP by Bongosoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AllFive XP supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 07:44:46.350