This info is about AllDup 4.0.18 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall AllDup 4.0.18 from your computerMichael Thummerer Software Design
. Further information on Michael Thummerer Software Design can be found here
. Please open http://www.MTSD.de
if you want to read more on AllDup 4.0.18 on Michael Thummerer Software Design's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllDup directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove AllDup 4.0.18 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AllDup\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. AllDup 4.0.18's main file takes around 2.83 MB (2966848 bytes) and is named AllDup.exe.
AllDup 4.0.18 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.59 MB (3766400
bytes) on disk:
- AllDup.exe (2.83 MB)
- unins000.exe (780.81 KB)
The current web page applies to AllDup 4.0.18 version 4.0.18
AllDup 4.0.18 is an application by the software company Michael Thummerer Software Design. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase AllDup 4.0.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AllDup 4.0.18 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AllDup 4.0.18 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AllDup 4.0.18". If it is installed on your PC the AllDup 4.0.18 program will be found very quickly. After you click AllDup 4.0.18 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AllDup 4.0.18, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AllDup 4.0.18:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.MTSD.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllDup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AllDup 4.0.18.
8. After uninstalling AllDup 4.0.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AllDup 4.0.18 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AllDup 4.0.18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AllDup 4.0.18 by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your PC, we are not saying that AllDup 4.0.18 by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AllDup 4.0.18 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 16:51:56.943