This info is about AllDup 3.4.18 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall AllDup 3.4.18 from your systemMichael Thummerer Software Design
. More information on Michael Thummerer Software Design can be seen here
. Click on http://www.MTSD.de
to get more info about AllDup 3.4.18 on Michael Thummerer Software Design's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllDup directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling AllDup 3.4.18 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AllDup\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.99 MB (2084640 bytes) on disk and is labeled AllDup.exe.
AllDup 3.4.18 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.74 MB (2873920
bytes) on disk.
- AllDup.exe (1.99 MB)
- unins000.exe (770.78 KB)
This info is about AllDup 3.4.18 version 3.4.18
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall AllDup 3.4.18.Registry that is not removed:
AllDup 3.4.18 is a program released by Michael Thummerer Software Design. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove AllDup 3.4.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AllDup 3.4.18 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AllDup 3.4.18 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AllDup 3.4.18". If it is installed on your PC the AllDup 3.4.18 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AllDup 3.4.18 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding AllDup 3.4.18, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AllDup 3.4.18:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.MTSD.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllDup\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AllDup 3.4.18.
8. After uninstalling AllDup 3.4.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AllDup 3.4.18 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AllDup 3.4.18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AllDup 3.4.18 by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your computer, nor are we saying that AllDup 3.4.18 by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AllDup 3.4.18 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 11:44:42.117