AllDup 3.4.12 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AllDup 3.4.12 from your PCMichael Thummerer Software Design
. Go over here
for more details on Michael Thummerer Software Design. You can see more info about AllDup 3.4.12 at http://www.MTSD.de
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllDup directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for AllDup 3.4.12 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AllDup\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled AllDup.exe and it has a size of 1.97 MB (2068256 bytes).
AllDup 3.4.12 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.72 MB (2856000
bytes) on disk:
- AllDup.exe (1.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (769.28 KB)
This data is about AllDup 3.4.12 version 3.4.12
AllDup 3.4.12 is a program by the software company Michael Thummerer Software Design. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove AllDup 3.4.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AllDup 3.4.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AllDup 3.4.12 or simply click the Search field and type in "AllDup 3.4.12". The AllDup 3.4.12 program will be found very quickly. When you click AllDup 3.4.12 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AllDup 3.4.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AllDup 3.4.12:
- The publisher is: http://www.MTSD.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllDup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AllDup 3.4.12.
8. After uninstalling AllDup 3.4.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AllDup 3.4.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AllDup 3.4.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AllDup 3.4.12 by Michael Thummerer Software Design from your PC, we are not saying that AllDup 3.4.12 by Michael Thummerer Software Design is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AllDup 3.4.12 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-17 10:15:02.380