All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 from your PCTomatosoft
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Tomatosoft. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomatosoft\AllInOneVideoDownloader folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomatosoft\AllInOneVideoDownloader\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called All-In-One Video Downloader.exe and occupies 254.00 KB (260096 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1. They occupy 5.48 MB (5741782
bytes) on disk.
- All-In-One Video Downloader.exe (254.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (96.30 KB)
- youtube-dl.exe (5.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1.
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 from your computer.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\All-In-One Video Downloader 1.1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Tomatosoft\AllInOneVideoDownloader\All-In-One Video Downloader.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AllInOneVideoDownloader\All-in-one Video Downloader.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\All-In-One Video Downloader 1.1\config.dat
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\All-in-one Video Downloader.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 is an application by the software company Tomatosoft. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1". The All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1.
8. After uninstalling All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 by Tomatosoft from your PC, we are not saying that All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 by Tomatosoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall All-in-one Video Downloader 1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:48:48.793