All My Movies 4.9
This page contains complete information on how to remove All My Movies 4.9 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall All My Movies 4.9 from your computerBolide Software
. Additional info about Bolide Software can be read here
. You can get more details on All My Movies 4.9 at http://www.bolidesoft.com
. All My Movies 4.9 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AllMyMovies directory, regulated by the user's choice. All My Movies 4.9's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AllMyMovies\unins000.exe. allmymovies.exe is the All My Movies 4.9's primary executable file and it occupies around 2.91 MB (3053149 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside All My Movies 4.9. They take about 3.56 MB (3737462
bytes) on disk.
- allmymovies.exe (2.91 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.9
of All My Movies 4.9.
All My Movies 4.9 is a program marketed by the software company Bolide Software. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall All My Movies 4.9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase All My Movies 4.9 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find All My Movies 4.9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "All My Movies 4.9". If it exists on your system the All My Movies 4.9 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select All My Movies 4.9 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about All My Movies 4.9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for All My Movies 4.9:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bolidesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AllMyMovies\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove All My Movies 4.9.
8. After uninstalling All My Movies 4.9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of All My Movies 4.9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing All My Movies 4.9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove All My Movies 4.9 by Bolide Software from your computer, nor are we saying that All My Movies 4.9 by Bolide Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove All My Movies 4.9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:58:02.550