All My Movies 4.1
All My Movies 4.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall All My Movies 4.1 from your computerBolide Software
. Further information on Bolide Software can be seen here
. More details about All My Movies 4.1 can be found at http://www.bolidesoft.com
. All My Movies 4.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AllMyMovies folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing All My Movies 4.1 is "C:\Program Files\AllMyMovies\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled allmymovies.exe and occupies 2.06 MB (2161664 bytes).
All My Movies 4.1 is composed of the following executables which take 2.13 MB (2233252
bytes) on disk:
- allmymovies.exe (2.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
The current web page applies to All My Movies 4.1 version 4.1
All My Movies 4.1 is an application marketed by Bolide Software. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase All My Movies 4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall All My Movies 4.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate All My Movies 4.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "All My Movies 4.1". If it exists on your system the All My Movies 4.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select All My Movies 4.1 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding All My Movies 4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for All My Movies 4.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bolidesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\AllMyMovies\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall All My Movies 4.1.
8. After uninstalling All My Movies 4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong All My Movies 4.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing All My Movies 4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove All My Movies 4.1 by Bolide Software from your computer, we are not saying that All My Movies 4.1 by Bolide Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove All My Movies 4.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 21:13:27.023