All My Books 4.8
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall All My Books 4.8 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall All My Books 4.8 from your PCBolide Software
. More information on Bolide Software can be seen here
. Further information about All My Books 4.8 can be found at http://www.bolidesoft.com
. All My Books 4.8 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyBooks folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing All My Books 4.8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyBooks\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. All My Books 4.8's primary file takes about 4.51 MB (4730400 bytes) and is named allmybooks.exe.
The following executables are installed along with All My Books 4.8. They take about 5.71 MB (5991248
bytes) on disk.
- allmybooks.exe (4.51 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
This info is about All My Books 4.8 version 4.8
All My Books 4.8 is a program marketed by the software company Bolide Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall All My Books 4.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall All My Books 4.8 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate All My Books 4.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "All My Books 4.8". If it is installed on your PC the All My Books 4.8 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click All My Books 4.8 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about All My Books 4.8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for All My Books 4.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bolidesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyBooks\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove All My Books 4.8.
8. After uninstalling All My Books 4.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong All My Books 4.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling All My Books 4.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall All My Books 4.8 by Bolide Software from your computer, we are not saying that All My Books 4.8 by Bolide Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall All My Books 4.8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:06:49.577