All My Books 3.5
This web page contains complete information on how to remove All My Books 3.5 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall All My Books 3.5 from your PCBolide Software
. Further information on Bolide Software can be found here
. Please follow http://www.bolidesoft.com
if you want to read more on All My Books 3.5 on Bolide Software's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyBooks directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for All My Books 3.5 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyBooks\unins000.exe". allmybooks.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.87 MB (4062248 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside All My Books 3.5. They take about 5.08 MB (5323096
bytes) on disk.
- allmybooks.exe (3.87 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.20 MB)
This info is about All My Books 3.5 version 3.5
All My Books 3.5 is a program offered by the software company Bolide Software. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase All My Books 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete All My Books 3.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find All My Books 3.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "All My Books 3.5". If it exists on your system the All My Books 3.5 app will be found automatically. After you select All My Books 3.5 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding All My Books 3.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for All My Books 3.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bolidesoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AllMyBooks\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall All My Books 3.5.
8. After removing All My Books 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of All My Books 3.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling All My Books 3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall All My Books 3.5 by Bolide Software from your computer, nor are we saying that All My Books 3.5 by Bolide Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall All My Books 3.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:26:09.683