All Media Fixer 9.11
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove All Media Fixer 9.11 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall All Media Fixer 9.11 from your PCNew Live Software, Inc.
. More information on New Live Software, Inc. can be seen here
. You can get more details about All Media Fixer 9.11 at http://www.realconvert.com
. All Media Fixer 9.11 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\All Media Fixer folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling All Media Fixer 9.11 is C:\Program Files\All Media Fixer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. MediaFixer.exe is the All Media Fixer 9.11's primary executable file and it occupies about 579.00 KB (592896 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with All Media Fixer 9.11. They occupy about 1.22 MB (1276697
bytes) on disk.
- MediaFixer.exe (579.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (667.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.11
of All Media Fixer 9.11.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove All Media Fixer 9.11.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove All Media Fixer 9.11:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\All Media Fixer
- C:\Program Files (x86)\All Media Fixer\MediaFixer_regcode.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\All Media Fixer\MediaFixer_verdata.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\All Media Fixer\option.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\30637IMN\645163.All_Media_Fixer_Pro_v9.11.htm
All Media Fixer 9.11 is a program offered by New Live Software, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove All Media Fixer 9.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall All Media Fixer 9.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate All Media Fixer 9.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "All Media Fixer 9.11". If it exists on your system the All Media Fixer 9.11 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select All Media Fixer 9.11 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding All Media Fixer 9.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for All Media Fixer 9.11:
- The software company is: http://www.realconvert.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\All Media Fixer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove All Media Fixer 9.11.
8. After uninstalling All Media Fixer 9.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of All Media Fixer 9.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing All Media Fixer 9.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall All Media Fixer 9.11 by New Live Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that All Media Fixer 9.11 by New Live Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall All Media Fixer 9.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:08:33.080