AlienStars (remove only)
This web page is about AlienStars (remove only) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AlienStars (remove only) from your PCJenkatGames
. More information about JenkatGames can be found here
. More information about AlienStars (remove only) can be found at www.jenkatgames.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AlienStars folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove AlienStars (remove only) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\AlienStars\AlienStars_uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. AlienStars.exe is the AlienStars (remove only)'s primary executable file and it occupies around 42.50 KB (43521 bytes) on disk.
AlienStars (remove only) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 90.69 KB (92868
bytes) on disk.
- AlienStars.exe (42.50 KB)
- AlienStars_uninstall.exe (48.19 KB)
AlienStars (remove only) is a program marketed by JenkatGames. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase AlienStars (remove only) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete AlienStars (remove only) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AlienStars (remove only) or simply click the Search feature and type in "AlienStars (remove only)". If it exists on your system the AlienStars (remove only) application will be found very quickly. When you select AlienStars (remove only) in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about AlienStars (remove only), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AlienStars (remove only):
- The web site of the application is: www.jenkatgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\AlienStars\AlienStars_uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AlienStars (remove only).
8. After removing AlienStars (remove only), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AlienStars (remove only) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AlienStars (remove only) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AlienStars (remove only) by JenkatGames from your PC, we are not saying that AlienStars (remove only) by JenkatGames is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AlienStars (remove only) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-04 04:31:33.367