You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Alien Stars for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Alien Stars from your systemMy World My Apps Ltd.
. You can read more on My World My Apps Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Alien Stars can be seen at http://www.allgameshome.com/
. Alien Stars is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AllGamesHome.com\Alien Stars directory, regulated by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Alien Stars is C:\Program Files\AllGamesHome.com\Alien Stars\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.23 MB (1294336 bytes) on disk and is titled Alien Stars.exe.
Alien Stars installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.91 MB (2001690
bytes) on disk.
- Alien Stars.exe (1.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This page is about Alien Stars version 1.0
Alien Stars is an application released by the software company My World My Apps Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove Alien Stars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Alien Stars from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Alien Stars or simply click the Search field and type in "Alien Stars". If it exists on your system the Alien Stars application will be found automatically. After you select Alien Stars in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Alien Stars, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alien Stars:
- The publisher is: http://www.allgameshome.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AllGamesHome.com\Alien Stars\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Alien Stars.
8. After removing Alien Stars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Alien Stars that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Alien Stars using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Alien Stars by My World My Apps Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Alien Stars by My World My Apps Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Alien Stars in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:27:57.723