Alien Skin Exposure 4
Alien Skin Exposure 4 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Alien Skin Exposure 4 from your computerAlien Skin
. You can read more on Alien Skin or check for application updates here
. Usually the Alien Skin Exposure 4 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Alien Skin\Exposure 4 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Alien Skin Exposure 4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Alien Skin\Exposure 4\Alien Skin Exposure 4 Uninstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 4.56 MB (4777472 bytes) on disk and is named Alien Skin Exposure 4.exe.
Alien Skin Exposure 4 is comprised of the following executables which take 5.19 MB (5445368
bytes) on disk:
- Alien Skin Exposure 4 Uninstaller.exe (115.63 KB)
- Alien Skin Exposure 4.exe (4.56 MB)
- License Activation Tool.exe (536.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4
of Alien Skin Exposure 4.
If planning to uninstall Alien Skin Exposure 4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Alien Skin Exposure 4 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Alien Skin\Exposure 4
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Alien Skin\Exposure 4
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\Alien Skin Exposure 4 x64.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Alien Skin\Exposure 4\AST.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Alien Skin\Exposure 4\factoryCache.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Alien Skin\Exposure 4\userCache.xml
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Alien Skin\Exposure 4
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Alien Skin\Exposure 4
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Alien Skin Exposure 4
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Alien Skin\Exposure 4
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\Photoshop.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2017\Photoshop.exe.FriendlyAppName
Alien Skin Exposure 4 is an application offered by the software company Alien Skin. Some users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Alien Skin Exposure 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Alien Skin Exposure 4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Alien Skin Exposure 4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Alien Skin Exposure 4". If it exists on your system the Alien Skin Exposure 4 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Alien Skin Exposure 4 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Alien Skin Exposure 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Alien Skin Exposure 4.
8. After removing Alien Skin Exposure 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Alien Skin Exposure 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Alien Skin Exposure 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Alien Skin Exposure 4 by Alien Skin from your PC, nor are we saying that Alien Skin Exposure 4 by Alien Skin is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Alien Skin Exposure 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:52:23.007