Alien Arena 7.32
This page is about Alien Arena 7.32 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Alien Arena 7.32 from your computerCOR Entertainment, LLC
. You can read more on COR Entertainment, LLC or check for application updates here
. Further information about Alien Arena 7.32 can be seen at http://red.planetarena.org
. Alien Arena 7.32 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alien Arena 7_32 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Alien Arena 7.32 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Alien Arena 7_32\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 520.00 KB (532480 bytes) on disk and is named Galaxy.exe.
Alien Arena 7.32 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.62 MB (3793756
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- botconfigurator.exe (36.00 KB)
- crx.exe (824.00 KB)
- Galaxy.exe (520.00 KB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (672.96 KB)
- WipeDirC.exe (25.50 KB)
- fuse.exe (835.85 KB)
The current page applies to Alien Arena 7.32 version 7.32
Alien Arena 7.32 is a program released by the software company COR Entertainment, LLC. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Alien Arena 7.32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Alien Arena 7.32 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Alien Arena 7.32 or simply click the Search field and type in "Alien Arena 7.32". The Alien Arena 7.32 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Alien Arena 7.32 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Alien Arena 7.32, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Alien Arena 7.32:
- The web site of the application is: http://red.planetarena.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Alien Arena 7_32\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Alien Arena 7.32.
8. After removing Alien Arena 7.32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Alien Arena 7.32 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Alien Arena 7.32 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Alien Arena 7.32 by COR Entertainment, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Alien Arena 7.32 by COR Entertainment, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Alien Arena 7.32 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 18:14:23.750